- How do I pay? We accept eftpos (preferred) or cash
- Do I need to be home? Once we have met your dog, we may be able to enter an arrangement whereby you do not need to be present
- Why is a bath for a dog with 'long/thick coat' more expensive then 'short coat'? Because a long or thick coat, such as a border collie or a poodle takes longer to wash, blow dry & brush than a short or smooth coat such as a staffy or dachshund.
- How can I prepare my dog for grooming? A great introduction to grooming at home can be things like: brushing, combing, playing with their feet & muzzle areas and getting them used to loud noises like that of the blow dryer.
- How often does my dog need grooming? For a dog that only requires bathing - every 2-4 weeks. For a dog that requires haircuts - every 6-8 weeks with a bath & blow dry/tidy groom appointment in between and for a dog that requires a de-shed - every 8-12 weeks.
- What products do you use? A range of professional grade products that are naturally based, soap free, bio-degradable, free of phosphates and parabens, animal cruelty-free and environmentally responsible. They are also Australian made and owned.
- Do you have a range of different shampoos? Yes - we have special shampoos such as whitening, deshedding, clarifying, herbal and sensitive skin.
How do I book? You can book online by clicking here, we also accept bookings via Facebook Messenger or text message on 0405 991 001
*Existing clients only
- How much notice do I need to give? Depending on your suburb, availability and service required, booking can usually be made within 1-3 weeks for existing clients